Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pentatonic Scales

I'm pondering which direction to take next in the Certain Violence set. I'd love to do something like 100 angry monks, or a sword duel in the bamboo forest. I have my favorite little rpg's for my Wii and they have gorgeous ambient music THAT I WILL NOT LISTEN TO or play, for a while. :( Have to keep the head clean dontchaknow. Man, I miss Demon Blade. >:(

Anyway, I'd sent the usual faxed request to the brain for some oriental style progressions, and the brain replied with a giant raspberry (although it was a rather pretty raspberry I have to say). So while doing some research I found this sweet article on pentatonic scales, and thought I'd share with you.

http://www.your-personal-singing-guide.com/pentatonic-scale.html

No comments:

Post a Comment